Romain Gaucher's project home page... almost!
- scalp: Apache log analyzer for security. The main idea is to look through huge log files and extract the possible attacks that have been sent through HTTP/GET (By default, Apache does not log the HTTP/POST variable).
- sectypes aims to simulate different platform in order to test a piece of code for integer overflow and buffer overflow. This library is supposed to be very easy to plug into an existing code since it's template based, but more work need to be done to make it work with no modification of the existing code to test.
- Untrusted website password creator: Return a hashed version of your current password, may be combined with site URL in order to be able to recompute it later.
- Ozone, Doxygen wrapper: Help to generate a Doxygen documentation like this one which seems to be very interesting for code review purposes.
- ww - Weakness Walker: Just a wrapper of common free tools (Flawfinder, Rats, ITS4, CVE). ww is running the tools and exporting the resust as SATE XML format or raw output format. For CVE search, you will need to have wwwCall.
- Grabber: A web application scanner in Python
- pyIndex: A File Indexer in Python; it only creates the databases and provide the structure.
- wwwCall: Python class that handle HTTP request and support all the basics (cookies, ssl, post/get, proxy, etc.)
- Python PHP/Preprocessor: A PHP preprocessor which simplifies the php source code by removing HTML, comments, simplifying strings (keeping only variables) and resolving inclusions (obviously doesn't support dynamic inclusion but static with define() keywords or straights strings).
- PHP-AST/ORACLE: A C++ Framework to work around PHP source code security. More information on the trac.
- RegExp fuzzer: The main goal of this apps is to find valid strings to bypass some rules given as regular expression, these may be mod_security rules, phpids, etc.
- Tutorial/Information about web application security (French)
- fuckthespam!: repository of spam, preventing spam techniques available for web developers.
- iDumper: Embedded iPod content copy utilities
- Cyclomatic reduction (fortran 95)
- Resolution on a pool of sedimentation (fortran 95)
- Least Squares Clusterwise regression using a MetaHeuristic: My 3rd year project at school. The subject is a resolution of a Data Mining problem (clusterwise regression) with optimisation tools (metaheuristics). Project in C++/Python.
- Sudoka: Not finished (and I will not). C++/Qt4; load sudoku from XML file and a basic GUI for printing the sudoku grid.
- Linear Programs Modeler:(french) Framework for modelling the Linear Programs in C++ or Python (a binding should be in the package).
- Sudoku Solver: C++ programs. Implements a solver of Sudoku with different methods.
- Ray-Monde: C++ programs. This is a basic raytracer, it generates PNG images, the scene is in XML and can load and render models.
- EzSpace: C++/OpenGL. A simple full 3D solar system simulator (with 6dof navigation). First engineering school project (how to write C++ programs without C++ knowledge).
Romain Gaucher - firstname.lastname@example.org